Shipping Notice: We are are on holidays from 18th - 21st September inclusive. Orders on these dates will ship on our return from the 22nd Sept. - Jonathan
Shop Hiatus: We've taken the decision to take a little break from Ollie's Pet Boutique. We will be closed until further notice. Jonathan & the Sausages.

Covid 19 Update - October!

Posted by Jonathan 20/07/2020 0 Comment(s) News & Latest,

Covid 19 Update



Hi all! Hope you are all keeping safe and doing well during this unusual time. A quick pre-word from myself first before I get into the logistics & info regarding the boutique.


So we've been a little bit quiet of late on here and on our socials. To be completely honest, before Covid happened and the whole world went into lockdown, we were already thinking about taking a short break from Ollie's Pet Boutique. It's a lot of work behind the scenes especially for one person - me; and I was starting to feel a tad overwhelmed. So in truth Covid and the lockdown came at a rather opportune time for me and OPB. Ireland went into lockdown back at the end of March. We took the decision at that time to just close our website to all sales.


Closing the website completly enabled us to just take some time, relax, gather our thoughts and also stay safe with our family at the same time. Three months later and it's now time to come back! Things are starting to get back to some sort of normality here in Ireland and further afield. We're also fully rejuvinated and ready to get back into all things shop & dog. We have lots of plans for over the coming months including new products, ideas, promotions and some change in direction! So we do hope you all stay with us, we really appreciated all your custom so far plus all your enquiries over the last few months - which we are currently getting back to! Now on to some Covid-19 house keeping!!



Regards & Woofs,

Jonathan, Ollie, Penny & Charlie





Covid 19 Updates


_ _ _ _ _


21st October 2020


The Irish government announced a level 5 lockdown for the entire country from midnight Wednesday 21st October for 6 weeks. We are remaining open and don't anticipate any delays with orders due to this. We will of course keep you updated if things change in the coming weeks.


Level 5 is due to finish on December 01st.


_ _ _ _ _


20th July 2020


We have reopened our website for all orders! We are processing & posting orders as safely and quickly as we can. Currently everything is operating as normal. An Post is shipping normaly too, though obviously some countries postal systems could be experiencing delays.


Australia - We are not currently shipping to Australia. This is out of our control as An Post is not accepting post for Australia as the country itself isnt accepting post into it.


France - Internal delays on all mail. The French Post Office have limited the size of items to the following dimensions; 32cm x 24cm x 24cm. Social Distancing is in effect and thus they cannot guarantee the delivery of larger items until these measures have been lifted.


USA - There are no parcels being accepted into the USA. Only letters, large envelopes and packets.


_ _ _ _ _


**We will continue to update this post with the latest Covid & Boutique news.


Share this post:

Write a Comment



Brighten up your inbox
Join our email list for new product releases, pawsome promotions, and 10% off your next order.
Join us on Instagram



We use essential & non essential cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Are you OK with this?