Your shopping cart is empty!
|L O W S H I P P I N G W O R L D W I D E F R O M € 2 . 9 9 F R E E L O C A L D R O P - O F F N E X T D A Y D E L I V E R Y U N I Q U E F I N D S F O R T H E F U R R Y K I N D !||| U N I Q U E O N E - O F F F I N D S & R E N O W N E D C A N I N E B R A N D S|
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms of sale carefully. You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
In these terms of sale, “we” means Ollie's Pet Boutique! (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
(3) Order process
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
- You must add any of the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout.
- If you are a new customer, you can then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you should enter your login details; or you can checkout as a guest.
- Once you are logged in, you must confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale.
- You will be transferred to your preferred payment website, and they will handle your payment securely;
- We will then send you an initial 'Order Received' acknowledgment.
- Once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order shipped confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.
We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English.
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors by reviewing the contents of the shopping cart. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by editing the shopping cart and updating your changes.
(4) Pennies - Customer Loyalty Points
- Earn approximately 2 pennies per euro spent.
- Other methods of earning pennies can be found here.
- Pennies are not redeemable during sales.
- Pennies cannot be used to purchase any online gift cards.
- Pennies must be used during a transaction and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Pennies can only be earned & redeemed by registered customers.
- Pennies cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Earned Pennies are awarded to your account when your order is marked complete.
- Redeemed Pennies are deducted straight away.
- Ollie's Pet Boutique reserves the right to change our Pennies Loyalty Reward Points at any time without notice and our say is final in all useage, applying or removing pennies.
(5) Price and Payment
Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product's correct price will be stated when you pay for the product.
- In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product.
- Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
- The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable).
- Payment for all products must be made by following the instructions on the website.
- Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force.
- Pre-order products are paid for at the time of placing the order.
a) Promotions, Discount Codes & Coupons.
- All promotions, discount codes and coupons are available as and when individually dated. It is up the 'customer' to use a promotion, discount code or coupon on an individual order and at the time of the order being placed. Promotions, discount codes and coupons can not by applied in retrospect.
- Coupons will not apply to products already on discount, reduced, on special or otherwise deemed excluded from discounts by Ollie's Pet Boutique.
- Coupons can only be used by registered customers, unless otherwise stated.
(6) Delivery Policy
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the billing address or if applicable the delivery address indicated in your order.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products within the time stated by your choice of delivery services from the date of our order shipped confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 7 days after receipt of payment.
We will only deliver products to the countries shown in the drop down list on our website and to the address used in the order.
a) 'Pre-order' and 'Ordered for you' products when will ship immediately when they arrive instock. We will notify customers by email as normal when these ship.
- If an order features both pre-ordered, ordered in & instock items then we will ship the entire order together when the pre ordered items arrive instock. (If instock items are required urgently we suggest making two separate orders or contacting us before hand.)
b) Local Drop Off Service - currently servicing Ratoath, Ashbourne & Dunshaughlin. This service can be obtained by choosing the appropriate county (ie Meath - Ratoath) at checkout and having a minimum sub-total of e20.00. We will endeavour to deliver all 'local drop off' orders the next working day if placed before 6pm, Monday to Friday. Orders placed Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
- Excludes Red Dingo Tags (..which are shipped directly by Red Dingo), Urban Pup Harness (ordered for you) and any pre-order or order-in products.
- Eircodes are required for all Local Drop Off Services.
- Unfortunantly we can not give a time for delivery. If no-one is home we will leave your order in a safe place or with a neighbour as indicated on the order. We will not be held responsible for lost or missing orders due to this.
- If no-one is home and alternative options are not given on the order as stated above then we will mark the delivery as attempted. We will not attempt to drop it off again and will contact the customer to arrange postage & subsequent payment.
- 'Local Drop Off Service' is provided as is and at our complete discretion. Alternative delivery days, times and options may be provided if we deem it necessary.
(7) Risk and Ownership
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of:
(a) delivery of the products; and
(b) receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges).
Until ownership of the products has passed to you, you will possess the products as our fiduciary agent and bailee, you will store the products separately from other goods, will ensure that the products are clearly identifiable as belonging to us, and you will ensure that they are properly stored in a safe, dry and clean environment. We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
(8) Product Warranties
Product warranty is covered by each independant manufacturers/brand and should be sought there.
(9) Returns, Refunds and Replacements
Products may only be returned to us with our prior agreement, at your expense, and according to our directions. Any products returned in contravention of this Section will not be the subject of any refunds or replacements and you will continue to be liable for payment of the price of such products.
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
a) We receive the returned product within 21 days following the date of purchase of the product;
b) The returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any labels still attached, free of any dog hair and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
c) You comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
d) None of the exclusions set out below apply.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must: contact us to inform us of any problems with your order/product; complete the returns slip that you received with your order and enclose this with your returned product; put a tick in the box next to the items you are returning, complete the returns advice indicating the reason for return, your request for refund/replacement and any other comments you feel are relevant.
Products returned under this policy must be sent to this address:
Ollie's Pet Boutique – Returns,
c/o Jonathan Sweetman,
46 Steeplechase Green,
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy and proof of postage should also be obtained. If exchanging an item you will also be responsible for paying additional postage, if any on the replacement product shipping to you. It is at Ollie's Pet Boutique's discretion if this additional postage to you is waived on a case per case basis.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Food, drink and any other product liable to deteriorate within the period set out in the paragraphs above;
- DVDs, CDs other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- Newspapers, periodicals, magazines or similar products;
- Any product sold as end of line sale items.
- Any product made to your specification;
- Any product made to order;
- Gift vouchers.
a) If exchanging goods you will be required to pay any extra product costs. We will pay the postage back to you - up to the value of the original order postage cost and by standard post only unless otherwise needed. Postage above the original order postage cost is payable by the customer. All items will need to be paid for before dispatch.
b) None of the exclusions set out above apply.
c) The returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
d) Red Dingo personal engraved ID tags: these will be replaced 'free of charge' by Red Dingo if the details engraved on the tag differ from the information written on the tag order form.
We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us).
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your returned product.
We will not refund or exchange the product;
- Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product)
We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
(10) Your Warranties
You warrant to us that:
(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
(b) the information provided in your order is accurate and complete; and
(c) you will be able to accept delivery of the products.
(11) Your Indemnity
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against all and any liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including legal expenses and amounts paid in settlement of any demand, action or claim) arising, directly or indirectly, out of a breach by you of any of your obligations under these terms of sale.
(12) Force Majeure
In this Section  and Section  below, “force majeure event” means:
(a) any event which is beyond our reasonable control;
(b) the unavailability of raw materials, components or products; and/or
(c) power failure, industrial disputes affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fires, floods, disasters, civil riots, terrorist attacks or wars.
Where a force majeure event gives rise to a failure or delay in us performing our obligations under these terms of sale, those obligations will be suspended for the duration of the force majeure event. If we become aware of a force majeure event which gives rise to, or which is likely to give rise to, any failure or delay in us performing our obligations under these terms of sale, we will notify you forthwith.
We will take reasonable steps to mitigate the effects of the any force majeure event.
(13) Limitations of Liability
Nothing in these terms of sale will limit or exclude your or our liability for:
(i) death or personal injury caused by negligence;
(ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(iii) any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, liability.
Subject to this:
(a) our liability in connection with any product purchased through our website is strictly limited to the purchase price of the relevant product and the replacement cost of the relevant product;
(b) we will not under any circumstances be liable for any loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of management or office time, or loss of goodwill or reputational damage; and
(c) we will not be liable for any losses arising out of a force majeure event.
(14) Contract Cancellation
We may cancel a contract to supply products made under these terms of sale immediately by written notice to you if:
(a) you fail to pay, on time and in full, any amount due to us under any contract, or commit any material breach of your obligations to us under any contract;
(b) you become insolvent or unable to pay your debts within the meaning of the insolvency legislation applicable to you
(15) Consequences of Cancellation
Upon the cancellation of a contract in accordance with Section :
(a) we will cease to have any obligation to deliver products which are undelivered at the date of cancellation;
(b) you will continue to have an obligation where applicable to pay for products which have been delivered at the date of cancellation (without prejudice to any right we may have to recover the products); and
(c) all the other provisions of these terms of sale will cease to have effect, except that Sections [7 to 13 and 15] will survive termination and have effect indefinitely.
These terms of sale do not constitute or contain any assignment or licence of any intellectual property rights, do not govern the licensing of works (including software and literary works) comprised or stored in products, and do not govern the provision of any services by us or any third party in relation to the products.
(17) General Terms
a) Images of products on our website are for illustrative purposes; actual products may differ from such images. Please contact us in advance of placing an order if you have any concerns of questions regarding a product.
c) Contracts under these terms of sale may only be varied by an instrument in writing signed by both you and us. We may revise these terms of sale from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any contracts which we have entered into with you.
d) If any provision of these terms of sale is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof will be deemed omitted.
e) No waiver of any provision of these terms of sale, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that provision or any other provision of these terms of sale.
f) You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale. Any attempt by you to do so will be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of our rights or obligations arising under these terms of sale, at any time.
g) Each contract under these terms of sale is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under such contracts is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to the relevant contract.
h) Subject to the first paragraph of Section : these terms of sale contain the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website, and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website; and each party acknowledges that no representations not expressly contained in these terms of sale have been made by or on behalf of the other party in relation to the purchase of products from our website.
i)These terms of sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law, and the courts of Ireland will have [non-]exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.
(18) Giveaways & Competitions
a) Olliespetboutique.com is the sole promoter for all giveaways & competitions unless stated otherwise. Our office is at Ratoath, Co. Meath, Ireland.
b) Authors, owners, employees or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the giveaway/competition or helping to set up the giveaway/competition shall not be permitted to enter.
c) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter giveaways/competitions.
d) Where to enter giveaways/competition and details of how to enter are found on individual giveaways/competition pages/articles.
(i) Facebook entry is for personal Facebook accounts only. We will not accept entries via business pages or otherwise.
(ii) Twitter entry has to be from a public account so we can see you entered. We will not accept entries via private accounts.
e) Closing date for entry will be posted for individual giveaways/competitions within each page/article. After this date the no further entries to the giveaway/competition will be permitted.
f) Competitions & giveaways are open to Irish, UK & European addresses only, excluding Italy. Unless otherwise stated in individual competition or giveaway terms.
g) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
h) The prize for each winner of the giveaway/competition will be posted on individual pages/articles.
i) Olliespetboutique.com reserves the right to cancel or amend giveaways/competitions and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to giveaways/competitions will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
j) Olliespetboutique.com is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with giveaways/competitions.
k) No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
l) Winners will be chosen after the giveaway/competition closing date as notified within individual promotion/pages/articles.
(19) About Us
Our full trading name is Ollie's Petcare & Boutique. Our registered office and trading address is: 46 Steeplechase Green Ratoath Co. Meath Ireland. Our business registration number is 428245. Our email address is email@example.com